not ready yet

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by missguided, May 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. missguided

missguided New Member

hiya, i don't know why i came here to this forum but I hope that it can help me come to understand some of the stuff i've been thru. i don't want to say just yet cos it still too painful and raw and i'm afraid of opening the floodgates. needless to say it involved the suicide of a very close relation of mine. hope to find some understanding here that has been lacking in my social circle.

Ruby x
  2. woundedgirl

woundedgirl Member

Hi Ruby. Sorry for your loss.
    You may find some understanding but not all the answers. All you need to remember is that no one is ever to blame. It's just an individual hurt and when a person goes they had crossed a line too far and were not capable of thinking of others. Sometimes the pain and hopelessness inside is just unbearable.
    I don't know how others feel but i think we're all on a very fine string.
    You take care of yourself though. You've found a lifeline here.
    I'm only new myself but have already found hope.
  3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum. When you are ready to open up and share, we will be here for you. We will offer you support as best we can. Please take care. :hug:
  4. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

Hello and a warm welcometo SF im sorry for your loss it must be a very difficult time look forward to seeing you around the forum and more than happy to chat if uwant to pm
    take care
  5. Lead Savior

Lead Savior Well-Known Member

Take as long as you'd like to post how you're feeling and why

Welcome to the forum
  6. Gunner12

Gunner12 Well-Known Member

I'm really sorry about your loss.

When every you get the strength to express what's been going on, we will be here to listen.
  7. famous.last.words

famous.last.words Forum Buddy

welcome to the forum.
    im bad at letting things out too, but i really hope little by little you will find the strenght to move forward
  8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum :hug:

I hope you find the help and support you need here!!
  9. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

welcome to SF x
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.