not really a crisis, but...

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Rukia, Nov 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

I wish someone would look me in the eyes and ask me if I'm really ok. Because I'm not, and I could really need someone holding me. I can't deal with this on my own anymore, but I can't make myself tell anyone. :sad:

The suicidal thoughts are taking over my life, and the last few days I've been planning a new method. It will work, when the weather is right. I need to focus on my exams, but my head wants to think about suicide more than school stuff. And on top of that I'm worried sick about the person that mean the most to me.

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I can only hug you in cyber, but please consider yourself hugged...J

3. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

Thank you. Made me feel a bit better.

4. confusedgirl

confusedgirl Well-Known Member

You took these thoughts right out my head! I feel the same so sending you hugs your way! Xx

5. bubblin girl

bubblin girl Well-Known Member

i feel the same as you :arms::console:

6. DrivEthermissIon

DrivEthermissIon Banned Member

You were kind to me. I want to say thank-you so much and give you a huge, humungous hug (((((((((((((((((((((((((((Hanne)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) :hugtackles:

7. DrivEthermissIon

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((bubblin' girl))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) :hugtackles: You were very kind to me too hun

8. DrivEthermissIon

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((confusedgirl))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) :hugtackles:

9. DrivEthermissIon

You've got 666 posts at the moment Hanne you're so evil :laugh:

10. confusedgirl

confusedgirl Well-Known Member

11. sucidalgirl99

sucidalgirl99 Well-Known Member

I feel the same way! *hugs*

12. HiddenTears

HiddenTears Well-Known Member

You are not alone, I wish someone would do the same for me. I hope things go better tomorrow for you.

13. DrivEthermissIon

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Mahya))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) :hugtackles:

14. DrivEthermissIon

:hugtackles: ((((((((((((((((((((((Dom)))))))))))))))))))))))))

15. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

Thank you all for the hugs.

I'm so tired today. Didn't sleep much last night, couldn't stop thinking about how I'm going to leave. Think I've got the perfect plan.

16. bubblin girl

sweety there is no perfect plan...95% fail....please call your dr. about your anoxity...I always feel confuse,tierd & feel everything wrong...& after good sleep I think clearly & feel fine.
    take care

17. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

This plan will be in the last 5%, if I don't get caught. I can't call my doctor because he won't be at his office until sometime in January. Doesn't really matter, can't tell him anything anyway.

18. bubblin girl

nooooooooooooo i didnt say that....please call 911....or go to any other dr. just for sleeping disorder...maybe it help you...you need to sleep well...please

19. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

I'm not going anywhere now, will probably wait until the weather is right in January. I usually sleep alot, maybe not good sleep, but I can sleep for 10 hours if I'm tired and have the time.

20. bubblin girl

thats great...at least youll wait tell ypur dr. time to get back...plese take good care of yourself & your health

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.