not really cutting (triggering)

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by FBD, Dec 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FBD

FBD Well-Known Member

im not really cutting right now (like while typing) im just kinda mutilating my foot, i duno, once and a while it bleeds and hurts a little extra, i like the surprise as to when its gunna hurt, its like im not in control, im doing it to me, but i dont get to know when it will hurt. i know it will hurt after, the fresh cells reaching the surface and they will hurt more, giving me a lasting sense of pain.

i keep going and it makes me feel happier

2. FBD

FBD Well-Known Member

sorry i dont really know what i wanted in posting this....

3. hollowvoice

hollowvoice Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

this sounds like things i do trefioliecoly
    cutting in places out of view but you need to be careful,is this your first self harming?
    it will make you feel happy today but soon youll be crying because its taken over your life is there anything you can do to cover your feet wrap the in bandage if thats what it takes

4. FBD

FBD Well-Known Member

its not my first, i usually do it sparingly...but im always prepared to. i do the bottom, just so no one will see it. no one will see. i carved words in to, so i can be reminded of what i am

5. hollowvoice

hollowvoice Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

yeah ive done that i have crosses on my upper arm in the hope god will be nice to me im not religious but ill try anything to be happy?
    but with feet please be careful because blood always goes out the lowest part of the body hence if you cut your arm you hold it up thats harder to do when your on your feet!

6. FBD

FBD Well-Known Member

i did it again, and now im crying im lost i dont know. my head gone everythings gone. im just i dont know.

it hurts my foot, i dont care. im empty lost hopeless

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.