• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

Not really new but kinda am

ZombiePringle

Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend
It's been a very long time since I posted or commented here. Nobody probably remembers me. So hence posting as a new member.

Anyways, hi. A little about me, have struggled with mental illness my whole life. The last few years have been especially hard. However, I have received the proper diagnosis (s) and I'm back on track and doing better. It's been quite the turn of events since the middle of October. Anyways, I guess that's it.

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hi there, welcome back to the forum. I'm glad you got sorted with your diagnosis and glad you are doing better than before. You should be very proud of yourself. I hope you stick around and stay for the amazing supportive and caring people here*hug

ZombiePringle

Hi there, welcome back to the forum. I'm glad you got sorted with your diagnosis and glad you are doing better than before. You should be very proud of yourself. I hope you stick around and stay for the amazing supportive and caring people here*hug
Yes, I will definitely stick around this time. I've had my sporadic visits over the past few years. I feel like this time I do need to stay.

I remember being sad because you were in a really bad place in your last post (before coming back recently), and I just assumed the worst.

I think I sent you a PM about this

ZombiePringle

I remember being sad because you were in a really bad place in your last post (before coming back recently), and I just assumed the worst.

I think I sent you a PM about this
Yeah, I was definitely in a bad state of mind and was definitely on the edge back then. That was right before I went into extreme isolation, turned my phone off and just stayed in my room for a while playing videogames and reading for probably a couple weeks. I even took a vacation from work. I just never came back here after that even though I should have. I really appreciate your concern though.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$305.00
Goal
$255.00