Not really sure what to do/say

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by mlxjaded, Nov 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mlxjaded

mlxjaded Well-Known Member

There have been many times in my life where I just felt so suicidal and wanted to end it all. I had everything planned to the T and then I just didn't do it.

Tonight I feel similar except I don't have any plans. I'm too down to even try to make plans. I'm kind of just hoping I fall asleep and don't wake up. I won't put any effort into this still considered suicide? When I first posted on here, I said I was very overweight (which I am) so I'm just kind of hoping I have a heart-attack or something.

Ugh, chances are I'll wake up tomorrow as if it were any other day.

Anyone have some kind words to keep my spirits up?

(these random smilies always help a little!)
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

:mortdesinos: that is to take away the saddness from you I hope you have a good sleep and wake up like this:stars: sending you some hugs and support in hope i can bring some release to your pain. take care okay and just post anything that comes to your brain even if it sound totally crazy it helps to get things out in print. take care:cheekkiss:
  3. swimmergirl

swimmergirl Well-Known Member

you are not alone in feeling this way, and just now that other people care and are here to support you and listen to whatever it is you have to's to tomorrow....:IrishDoll: :handinhand:
  4. Dharma4815162342

Dharma4815162342 Well-Known Member

So last year when I was having a really rough time I turned to a friend. He talked to me and helped me then the next morning I get this text message from him. It still makes me smile and realize I have potential. I hope it helps you too!

"Good morning. Everyday you are in the world is an amazing gift from God. You are here to do many wonderful magnificant things for yourself and others. You have the power to shape the world around you and be an angel of mercy to those in need you have no idea of your true value it is beyond measure. Don't ever give in to the whisperings of those that are jealous of your body. Have faith and you can move any mountain, part any sea. Have a wonderful day :).":sadpanda:
  5. mlxjaded

mlxjaded Well-Known Member

I just wanted to say that the day after I posted this was actually an almost perfect day. It was a headache-free day which I haven't had in so long.

Thank you guys. So much.
    :Leiaha::boogie::bunny::popcorn::smurf::loopy: :Jumpy::horse::headbang:
  6. Dhanjot

Dhanjot Well-Known Member

Hi Mixjaded, I really wish I could think of something to say that might help... but fwiw, I feel exactly the same way :(
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.