Not really sure

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by karlo, Jun 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. karlo

karlo New Member

Hi, I'm new here, and not too sure what to expect from this. But I thought I'd give it a go.

Every so often I seem to spin around with anxiety but I can usually find a way out, but over the last month I've just found myself stuck. I was admitted in to hospital for three nights and given medication to help with panic/anxiety as well as an anti depressant.

I went to stay with family for a while, and I've been home for a few days. Yesterday my flat mates asked me to move out. This is the first time I've been asked to move out of a place, although it's nothing new - I moved around a lot when I was younger...

I'm not mad with them, I get it, as they've struggled with mental health themselves and it is a hard thing and I don't want to ruin my friendship with them so moving out is okay with me.

I have been struggling with suicide and finding reasons why I should continue on in life. Everyone's telling me that it'll be okay and there's more to this life, and yeah sure, maybe. but how do you see it when all your life seems to be is all about the illness and sadness?
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2015
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

It is so wrong for your room mates to ask this of you especially when you need their support right now not their judgement
    sorry they are doing this Hope you find a new place that you can feel safe and where you can be yourself hugs
  3. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Welcome aboard, hope you find out what you're trying to figure out.
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum, I hope all works out well with the medications and moving out,good luck in finding a new home, we we will be here to help you through it :hugs: I hope you find some comfort in posting here.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.