Not Really Sure

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by DonDen, Jul 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DonDen

DonDen Active Member

I want to die, life has lost its luster. The only thing keeping me going is my family. (I wouldn't want to put them through the pain) I don't really know why I am depressed. It might be multiple reasons. I didn't recently go through a rough break up with my girlfriend of two years. It might just be that I am young (19) but in my defense, I look around and see that I am much more mature than most guys my age. So yeah I don't need to hear stuff that I already know like "killing myself won't solve anything." Cause it will, I won't have to suffer what I am going though. We broke up nearly 7 months ago, so I have been feeling down for quite sometime. Thats why I am having thoughts of suicide. I have been trying to lean on family for support. But I don't really connect with people easily, so the are of little help right now. I feel really alone, I just made the move from Georgia, US to Alberta, Ca. I was hoping it would help. It kind of did but I just feel unattractive, uninteresting, just really low in general. I don't know what I need, I figured I would just start somewhere so here I am. I scared myself on Saturday when I came close to driving into oncoming traffic. The thoughts of dying are becoming stronger, and I am become less fearful of dying. Help me? if there is still hope.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I hope you have talked to someone hun your doctor it could be very well a chemical imbalance in your brain if that is the case meds will help you You are young hun and sometimes hormones imbalance can cause depression too Talk to your doctor okay let a professional know what is going on so you can get some help get feeling better hugs

3. DonDen

DonDen Active Member

I have talked to family. Told my cousin about it, didn't really want to tell anybody cause I didn't want to worry them. But i figure it would be better to tell them, so that they can help if possible. My dad's side of the family is from Canada thats why I moved. I was thinking it might be a chemical imbalance, but its been 7 months. I don't know, I'm not a big psychology person. I don't think I will commit suicide, or attempt (if I attempt I wouldn't fail) but I would like to let go of these negative feelings I have.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.