not right

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by spidy, Mar 29, 2012.

1. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

Is it right for someone ya taking to court to get onto facebook and bag you and to make you look like a real prick.Saying things that actually arnt true.It upsets me for this to happen on a social network yet my ex thinks its quite alright yet she blocked me yesterday and then went and bagged me cause i want equal rights to my children.I am pissed with this have i a right yes i talk here but it not a place where ppl know each other.I m also wondering if she found this site can she use what ive said here against me.This only place i can get my emotions out on.I hate this fghting bullshit we have why cant she just be cooperative

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

It is never right to do that to anyone...if you find she has found you here, we can change your username to protect you...but, unfortuately, many people are just not fair

3. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I would copy what she's saying on Facebook and show your lawyer..

You aren't allowed to bad mouth people......I think it's called ''defamation of character''
    I'm sorry you're going through this....I wish you good luck in court.

4. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

That's not right at all and she shouldn't be doing that. She can get in trouble if she is spreading lies about you. I'm sorry that you are going through this, and hope things will get better soon.

5. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

Thanks guys have two people printing it off for me and keeping an eye on what she says this is the second time she has rubbished me on f/b no wonder i hate social networks full of whinging pricks

6. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

:thumbup:

7. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

what im up against

i have my legal appointment today, i feel sick, confident yet sick nonetheless, why couldn't he have just been a half decent dad and not get pissed around em and other crap, we could have been still been sharing em 50/50 grrr most men dont even have an x willing to do that, you think he would step up but nooo, so frustrated that i am being made to look the bitch, whilst every one says poor him!
    Jennifer Doherty addicts are very good at manipulation and getting sympathy, stay strong because you know you are doing whats right for the kids. Anyone who knows you knows you are not a witch. Anyone who knows Gav knows he is a drunk. He's all about him while your'e all about the kids. Best of luck, just be calm and dignified and he will look the bad guy

Bitch now she made me look like a prick an alcohilic i dont even drink much anymore as when i had kids i bought food first and paid the regular bills all my fucking life ive been put down and im not playing victem i just want equal rghts to my kids

8. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

don't give up.....keep fighting spidy...
    how did the appointment go?

9. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

my kids get interviewed on tues now yet her and her mother have had them we will see

10. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

I cant sleep again this not rght i m not going to win everyone against me she plays her little victem game yet all i ever done was try to be good dad.Had me own probs still got them yet anyone asks still call her good mother.I M over it fuck the world (FTW)I cant handle put downs anymore no matter what i do is wrong