not so good

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Andy73, Nov 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Andy73

Andy73 Active Member

I havent been on this forum for awhile and lately i had been thinking of doing a suicide attempt i kind of feel very low but it's only a thought at the moment:poo:

2. TNA Knockout

TNA Knockout Member

I feel the same but dont do it...you will lose too much.

3. max0718

max0718 Well-Known Member

Hey Andy,

I'm sorry for how you're feeling at the moment. I am there myself at the moment. I think it's during this stage that you should seek help, and you shouldn't wait to become actively suicidal before doing so. By then you might not have the willpower to do something or to ask someone for help. You can ask anyone, but preferably you should see a therapist to help you go through you're feelings.

But at least you're here, and you can lean on us. Make use of SF, it really is a fantastic source of support and has helped me countless times.

You can send me a pm if you'd like someone to talk to. All the best!

Max

4. chloe21

chloe21 Well-Known Member

i am trying to help u through together and i make sure that ok and i hope we can do this together ok. we all care for u here we are a family ok:love:

5. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

chat to us, if you want an instant reply go into the chatroom. theres always someone on here all the time so your never alone

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.