Not so good...

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Ravenwing, Feb 18, 2011.

1. Ravenwing

Ravenwing Well-Known Member

I feel bloody awful and have done for several days. I went to the doctors yesterday and had a massvive panic attack sitting in the waiting room. The situation was not helped by the groupg of arseholes sitting in the corner who were all pointing at me and laughing. :blub: So I get into the doctors, get seen and go home. But becuase they want to up my Lithium, I had to come back today, and get my bloods taken for levels. I have another panic attack in the waiting room and get stared at by chavs again.

Just what gives people the right to think that they can point and stare? :blub: I now feel like crap and am thinking of doing things I shouldn't.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

They are obviously very immature people and not worth you harming yourself over okay. I am glad you got the courage to go back in and get some help for yourself Never let others make you feel inadequate or small okay never it is them that have the problem hugs to yo u
  3. TWF

TWF Well-Known Member

Don't make that stop you from going to the doctors. I guess all you can do is just forget about what they did and get all the help you can.
  4. moogkitz

moogkitz Well-Known Member

Some people are just jerks. It's just their insecurities manifesting as jokes and negative comments about others. Just think, they don't even know you and so have no real meaning in your life. They're assholes, and their opinion doesn't matter.
  5. LipsOfDeceit

LipsOfDeceit Well-Known Member

Those people are just insensitive losers and you should just ignore them. I hope you feel better soon! :hug:
  6. Ravenwing

Ravenwing Well-Known Member

Thank you so much guys. I got through the night OK, but my kids have decided to act up today which is not helping too much. <sigh>