not so much

Discussion in 'Bullying and Violence' started by fading_dreams, Dec 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fading_dreams

fading_dreams Well-Known Member

all right, so it's not exactly bullying anymore, but i'm tired of being treated like the freak. i'm tired of peole laughing at me all the time... is it wrong to just want to never go back... i know that the people calling me names are dumb, but that doesn't really make them hurt that much less... i wish that i could just be accepted... at least i have some friends now though... that helps... but with my depression i don't even knkow how they are my friends... why do people want to hurt others? why do they call them a freak and laugh at everything they say? i mena, i know that answers... at least the textbook answers that my parents give.. but what is their freaking problem? if i can't be accepted, maybe i should just be invisible..... is it so wrong to want to be acdepted? or just liked?
  2. Light_In_The_Dark

Light_In_The_Dark Well-Known Member

I have similar problem too. As I said before, you dont need to listen to them, nobody tells you what you are, what you will be and what kind of person are you. If they call you a freak then they are blind and stupid @$$hole$. Be with your friends, who knows you and who are loyal to you and stay strong.

BTW: Bullies are @$$hole$ couse they dont know that they are one of many reasons for people to be suicidal and self-harming. They are such @$$holes.

sry for censoured curse words.
  3. fading_dreams

the thing is, my friends don't know me very well and i don't know if they're loyal. i just moved to this place and i'm a junior in high school, so it's hard to get to know people very quickly... so i don't know my friends that well yet. they don't even know that i cut or that i take antidepressants or about my suicide attempts or anything yet.... and i'm not planning on telling them soon... eventually yes, but not right now...
    it's so much easier to take bullying when you have some good friends taht you can rely on... but even the people at work don't like me. they call me a freak and they glare at me and talk about me and laugh at me...
    thank you so much for writing back though, i appreciate it... and thank you for caring. you're right about them not understanding that they are the causes of so much pain and the need for suicide. thanks.
  4. SoulRiser

SoulRiser Well-Known Member

Take it as a compliment. Normal people are boring. If they find you interesting enough to make fun of, it just means they're too dumb to appreciate you.
  5. fading_dreams

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.