not so strong

Status
Not open for further replies.

itmahanh

Senior Member & Antiquities Friend
ppl always say im strong but not anymore. taking pills andd booze most of yeesterdya and today. told self doit slow. then bang lots at once. but not strong enough. pretty colors blue pink whie and brown. want to do it now. this is good right now but want to fel even better. want to be dead but scare to be dead but need it. how can i be more strong

nagisa

Staff Alumni
I really hope you change your mind and seek more help for this. You mean a lot to me and I don't want to lose you. Please take care of yourself, sweetie. :hug:

A

andyc68

come on hun, you are stronger than you think, i keep telling you this.

leave the booze and drugs alone, they will make you feel worse, go sleep it off and start thinking clearer, you have more to live for than you realise.

you know how to reach me

andy x

itmahanh

im no hero so i can do this. more scaerd to live so ii can do thjis. posted cause am scaard and lonely. but so what taake tje rest and no more nothing. i ned someone but have none but i have the pills there supposed to helpme ha those that helop themselfs right

Last edited by a moderator:

Acy

Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense
Admin
SF Supporter
Sweetie,

:hug:

Please don't take more pills. You can hang on. I know you can - more importantly, hun, YOU know you can!

So sorry it's so rough for you. How about just sleeping and thinking things through another day. Anything you take only confuses how you're thinking right now. Stay safe, cos everyone here is rooting for ya!

itmahanh

fuck to scared t go back to stop. andto scaered to go and take big handful. q20 ppl in chat but noone there. everday ppl here talk abut wanted to do it. well trying now, but need to go over that edge,. scaerd to ccall crisis caus dont think i want helpto stop but help to take the ahndful. awww so mix up heart knows what to do but mind not there yet. shit time running

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00