not so strong

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by itmahanh, Feb 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

ppl always say im strong but not anymore. taking pills andd booze most of yeesterdya and today. told self doit slow. then bang lots at once. but not strong enough. pretty colors blue pink whie and brown. want to do it now. this is good right now but want to fel even better. want to be dead but scare to be dead but need it. how can i be more strong

2. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

I really hope you change your mind and seek more help for this. You mean a lot to me and I don't want to lose you. Please take care of yourself, sweetie. :hug:

3. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

come on hun, you are stronger than you think, i keep telling you this.

leave the booze and drugs alone, they will make you feel worse, go sleep it off and start thinking clearer, you have more to live for than you realise.

you know how to reach me

andy x

4. itmahanh

im no hero so i can do this. more scaerd to live so ii can do thjis. posted cause am scaard and lonely. but so what taake tje rest and no more nothing. i ned someone but have none but i have the pills there supposed to helpme ha those that helop themselfs right

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2008
  5. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Sweetie,

:hug:

Please don't take more pills. You can hang on. I know you can - more importantly, hun, YOU know you can!

So sorry it's so rough for you. How about just sleeping and thinking things through another day. Anything you take only confuses how you're thinking right now. Stay safe, cos everyone here is rooting for ya!

6. itmahanh

fuck to scared t go back to stop. andto scaered to go and take big handful. q20 ppl in chat but noone there. everday ppl here talk abut wanted to do it. well trying now, but need to go over that edge,. scaerd to ccall crisis caus dont think i want helpto stop but help to take the ahndful. awww so mix up heart knows what to do but mind not there yet. shit time running

7. itmahanh

mind has cought up to heart. so lonely and so queit here. can take that handful now.

8. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

Please don't!! PM me or something if you want to talk. I'm always here for you, itmahanh. :hug:

9. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Hang in there hun. :hug:

10. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.