Not staying in touch with friends & family

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Dreamer uk, Mar 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dreamer uk

Dreamer uk Well-Known Member

I've just come to the realisation of why I'm such a loner. Why I don't keep in touch with my family and why I don't keep in contact with friends. It is because I've always known deep down that I'll commit suicide, there will be less people to upset and it should minimise the hurt. I'm just so detached from everything. I decided a long time ago I didn't want to live and have just been going as long as possible ever since. Nothing has changed. I tried to live a good life and be kind but I just can't cope in this world much longer, life is so empty and the walls are going to cave in. There is nothing worth living for, I look forward to the time when I will be at peace and no longer have any worries.
  2. famous.last.words

famous.last.words Forum Buddy

I can understand the creation of that distance, even at a subconcious level i think ive been doing the same thing for some time.
    However, would it help to think the other way? the created distance may make your death even harder on them as they may wish they had got in touch, or feel a greater sense of blame?
  3. Dreamer uk

I don't have the will to adhere to the system, I'm too tired of this life

There is nothing worth living for, except love and I am destined to be alone.
  4. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

hi mark, i know it's been a rough day, but don't give up yet. you have made it this far. it might be hard to believe from here, but it can and will get better for you,

5. Dreamer uk

Thanks. I'm still holding onto what little hope I have remaining.
  6. famous.last.words

famous.last.words Forum Buddy

love has a strange way of coming to you when you least expect it.

If you have had a rough day, right it out hunny. you never know what is around the corner.
  7. perry_mason

perry_mason Well-Known Member

I can understand wanting to distance yourself from people but personally i miss the social interaction.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.