1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not strictly an attempt, but...

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by Cariad_Bach, Dec 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cariad_Bach

Cariad_Bach Staff Alumni

I crashed my car. Turned it over and parked it on its roof in a country lane. It was a total accident. Although I have thought about doing it on purpose, it was actually completely accidental.

I had a complete sense of relief when I thought I was going to die. It felt amazing. It was almost disappointing to crawl out without a scratch or bruise on me.

I spent a month remembering that feeling, and somehow it helped me to carry on, because it meant I knew there was an 'out', which would work, because I nearly had it. So I didn't have to take it, if that makes sense, like a safety net or something.

I want to feel that relief again.

But now I'm starting to forget what it felt like. I can't remember what relief is, so I can't even look forward to it when it comes (naturally or otherwise).

I'm not even sure what I'm trying to say, or what I want to ask.

Its not even that I feel more suicidal. I just feel more... empty.

Can anyone understand?

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I truly do understand. I was on a mountain in CA and a tornado was following me down. I was going to slow up and let it take me away. Nature had control and no one would fault me...finally, something was in control...but I did not let it happen...I know my will to live is very strong..but I do truly get where you were...I hope you work on ways to control how you feel by other means, that way we get to share with you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.