not strong enough..

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by cren, Jun 15, 2016.

1. cren

cren Well-Known Member

how do you stay strong and not give up for someone else.. when you so readily want to give up on yourself.. how do i help someone.. when i don't even want to help myself.. i'm a hypocrite.. i tell my friends to never give up.. but here i am thinking of ending my life..

2. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

Maybe remind yourself of all the times that you did not give up in the past.

3. cren

cren Well-Known Member

to be honest.. i would have ended my life months ago if not for my friends.. they helped me get through the days.. talk me out of committing suicide.. helped me stop self-harming.. made my life a lot better.. i get to chat with them off the forum.. all the time.. i got so dependent to them.. that i think i can't deal with the things i'm going through now.. without their help.. they're going through something and i'm not about to dump my problems to them..

4. Rockclimbinggirl

*hugs*

Is there someone else you can reach out to?

5. cren

cren Well-Known Member

i'm not sure.. i don't think so.. i don't even know if my family knows i'm struggling.. they don't seem to know.. and i don't plan to tell them.. the few friends that i found have enough to deal with..

6. Rockclimbinggirl

Is there a crisis line you can call. Or maybe emailing the Samaritans?

7. cren

cren Well-Known Member

i honestly don't know..

8. Rockclimbinggirl

What about just ranting it out in a diary. *hugs*

9. cren

cren Well-Known Member

thanks.. i'll probably just do that..