Not suicidal but feel so hopeless...

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Kaza, Mar 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaza

Kaza Active Member

Guys, please forgive me for posting here, I am not suicidal but I am in such pain and in such a desperate place, I dont know where to go or what to do. I have financial troubles, I live in a horrible, crappy, broken down little house, I am in negative equity with this horrible house to the extent that I will die owing money on the mortgage. I still have a job but my workload has trebled and I am being buillied out of it almost. My health is breaking down from the stress of work and worrying about money. My beautiful,gorgeous husband is wasting away before me, broken by money and work troubles as well. He has chest pains and bowel problems and he is only 39. We can't afford to have a baby and have no family living near us, to just be there for us. I have lost two sisters to a genetic illness and three cousins to the same one, their deaths have cast a shadow over my whole life.

The ONLY people who keep me alive and staying around are my mother and my husband. And I KNOW what would help me so much - to get my hands on enough money to clear my mortgage, get rid of my house and start over. I dont gamble but I do pray to win money, just enough to let me start over. Is that bad? That dream keeps me going as well, I keep reading about the law of attraction, to keep thinking of what you want to get it, but tonight, everything feels so hopeless.

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Kaz...so sorry things seem so awful...your husband sounds so wonderful, and that is so much more precious than money (although money does help, I know)...please know that ppl are here to support you and no reason to apologize

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.