Not Suicidal but urges to cut are far too strong...

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by GoldenPsych, Sep 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoldenPsych

GoldenPsych Well-Known Member

Does anyone know if I go to the local A&E department they will be able to give me something to help me calm down and reduce the anxiety? The urges are so strong and I really don't know what to do with myself.

2. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

If you dont feel safe you should get some help. :hug: Im here if you want to talk.

3. GoldenPsych

GoldenPsych Well-Known Member

I've got an appointment with the emergency Doc. I stressed on the phone that I am not suicidal just fighting the urges to DSH and very anxious. The nurse I spoke to on the phone was brilliant and he said he would be able to get the GP to prescribe something for me to get me through the weekend.

It's worse not knowing what has triggered it all. I really don't understand, and I think that is possibly what is causing the anxiety, paranoia and seom weird delusions! I am doing all I can to make sure I don't end up where I was 2 years ago where I was od'ing at least once a week. I can't afford that now, I have a future I am looking forward to. Yet I feel like this.....SOOOOOOOO Frustrating!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.