Not suicidal, just in a lot of pain

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Ak5, Feb 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ak5

Ak5 New Member

This is just a rant of sorts, just a heads up.

I'm 16, soon to be 17. I've been lonely for more than five years. Yeah, five years without a single friend. Five years without any fucking friend. Five fucking years sitting at the cafeteria table alone, five years overhearing people's conversations, wishing I was participating. This is supposed to be the best years of my life? Why am I rotting away at home, alone, doing nothing but talking to myself? The only person that I have to talk to, is myself, and guys, after five years of pain, it's hard to go on. No, I am not suicidal, I just want the pain to be over. It's hard to go on every day with pain, nothing else but pain, nonstop, day in and day out. I just want to have someone to talk to, someone to eat lunch with, someone to hang out with. Is that too much to fucking ask for?

Well, that's my rant.

2. 1Lefty

1Lefty Well-Known Member

Well, I'm sorry that you're hurting. You've come to a good place.

We're a safe environment, and we each try to help each other. As long as you follow the FAQ, you can post whatever is bothering you, or on your mind, without being condemned or criticized.

Post some more, let us get to know you, and you get to know us. I think you'll probably have several friends in short time.

If you want to chat one-on-one, sent someone a PM (private message) and if they're online, they'll probably respond.

3. Ak5

Ak5 New Member

Just needed to rant, feeling much better now though!

4. ellie2

ellie2 New Member

I feel for you hon coz you must be very young. Being there & done that you have no idea what life has in store for you. I'm 58 & have osteoporosis. I just had the right hip replaced but still have to have the other hip done & an operation on my back. Doctors don't seem to know how a patient is suffering thanks to all the junkies out there! I don't know how much more I can take! The pain is unbearable! If it weren't for my wonderful 3 sons & 7 grandkids I would have done away with myself long ago. But some days I'm so very tempted! I could just swallow the whole bottle of opana the doc gives me at once. Any suggestions?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.