Not sure about anyone else, but can you not help but cry

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Mainax, Aug 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mainax

Mainax Active Member

Cry when you read these forums and hear about other peoples problems.
    It's become a private obsession of mine to log on here late at night when everyones asleep and despite all the worries/happiness/events of the day,to just let all your grief out.

Does anyone else agree ?
  2. Austere Night

Austere Night Well-Known Member

I've always been disconnected with my emotions, and find it hard enough to physically cry for myself until I'm doing something as drastic as drafting a suicide note; but I know what you mean.
  3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hello Mainax,
    Welcome to the forum!! I am on the forum all different times a day. To me it is trying to help others! I don't know about grief? I tend to be a little long winded when I am trying to help others.
    I personally only cry every now and then. I was in the Marines and they drill you not to smile, or to show emotions, beforethat I was a service brat. My dad was military police and was very strict!!
    I hope you find the answers to your questions by posting here and letting us know a little more about you? Take Care!!:chopper:!!
  4. LostMyMind

LostMyMind Well-Known Member

I can't seem to cry anymore. I use to, but something changed over time.
  5. Mainax

Mainax Active Member

Yes thats exactly what i feel. I won't cry at any everyday life thing, but reading other peoples what could be suicide notes, and stories brings out grief.

But stranger i am half with you there :)
  6. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

It makes me upset when I read about how many problems people have to deal with in their lives and more upset when I see how many people are suicidal. I try to help out as much as I can, offering my advice/sympathy. I am not a very emotional person though. The last time I cried was probably over 10 years ago.
  7. DrowningInTears

DrowningInTears Well-Known Member

I cry all the time. Cry cry cry when i am driving when i am home all the time. I guess im just pathetic.
  8. Austere Night

Austere Night Well-Known Member

As pathetic as a cancer patient. You both are overburdened by an illness you didn't ask for. The only difference is that you don't seem to be seeking treatment.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.