not sure how I'm feeling...

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Loco72, Jan 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Loco72

Loco72 Well-Known Member

SO I filed for bankruptcy a couple of hours ago. Not sure how I feel about it all. of course there is some relief, but also shame, disappointment, anger at myself...and having problems dealing with it all. I'm gonna lose my house, which is ok since it was pretty much in forclosure, and I'm hoping to move soon. And hopefully I can keep my truck and motorcycle.

feeling a bit confused with all these emotions, overwhelmed...
  2. the_nihilist_reason

the_nihilist_reason Antiquities Friend

That's got to be tough, I know, because I know someone who did it himself a couple of years ago.
    I can understand the feelings of shame, disappointment, and anger at yourself, but it seems to me that you decided to clear up things in your life instead of letting it deteriorate any further, and for that you can pat yourself on your shoulder, even your back if you are flexible enough.
    I hope that your decision will make your life less stressfull with this action, as it did for my friend. :smile:
  3. Loco72

Loco72 Well-Known Member

That is my hope...A new beginning.
  4. taranama

taranama Well-Known Member

wow....sounds like you're having a tough time of it..i hope everything works out ok for you.. :hug:
  5. titanic

titanic Well-Known Member

I'm not surprised, you must have been dealing with so much recently - I can imagine I would feel the same in your situation. I hope it all resolves itself. (((hugs)))
  6. the_nihilist_reason

the_nihilist_reason Antiquities Friend

Then you are doing the right thing. :smile:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.