Not sure how much I can take

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by brknsilence, Jul 1, 2016.

1. brknsilence

brknsilence Well-Known Member

My mind is too much. Been so depressed, crying, and fighting off suicidal thoughts for awhile now. I feel like my mind is going crazy. My mind screaming inside. What's worse is I almost passed out today and still having dizzy spells. Sad, I may have my husband take me to the emergency room when I'm trying my hardest to avoid going. Only reason I will go is for the dizziness, but I don't want to tell them about the suicidal thoughts afraid I will be admitted. I so hate being this way.

2. SinisterKid

SinisterKid Safety & Support SF Supporter

I am very wary of what I say to who about my thoughts as I am one step away from being sectioned and that means 28 days minimum on a ward. But if I feel my meds are wrong or not working, I say something about that immediately to try and get that balance right at least. But I get your dilema and its a tough one. Can you stay safe if you say nothing about the suicidal thoughts?

3. brknsilence

I hope you get to feeling better soon.

Sad, thing is, I can't promise I will call anyone if the thoughts and urges get too bad and I mentioned that one time and got admitted. So avoiding going that far within that conversation with the medical staff

4. SinisterKid

I am not sure how it works in the USA. Hospital is usually a last resort here in the UK as beds are at a premium, so care in the community is what they go for whenever possible. That helps keep me off the wards, and others of course.

If the thoughts/urges get too much can your hubby help keep you safe?

5. brknsilence

I don't know. So sorry.

6. SinisterKid

Sorry for what? The most important thing is you are safe and stay that way. If I can help in that respect, then use me and abuse me, rant, rave, scream, shout, call me any name you can come up with. I fully understand what its like not to feel safe and I hate that anyone is feeling that way right now.

7. brknsilence

Thanks for being there. Just sorry, I can't promise anything and this depression is tearing me up inside.

8. SinisterKid

You dont need to make me or anyone else any promises. I am working on ways to stop things getting any worse, which is harder than it sounds. Is there anything you can do in that respect? Something you can maybe focus on just to distract you from the thoughts you are having right now? I read and read and then read some more.

9. brknsilence

My husband is almost home. I been physically sick today so I maybe going to bed soon. Hoping the sleep will help. Thanks for taking time to listen and everything.

10. SinisterKid

No worries. I hope you manage to sleep and that you feel a little better tomorrow. Take care ok and stay safe. Goodnight.

11. brknsilence