not sure how much more i can take

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by justastrangegirl, Feb 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. justastrangegirl

justastrangegirl Well-Known Member

Im not sure how much of it i can take anymore. Its been almost a year since I moved to canada from south america to studyand to meet my current boyfriend (we met here on sf). I am really tired of everything. People at school have not been welcoming at all, they are not interested in interact with international students in general but there is one particular classmate who triggered it for me.. she pretended to be my friend just so id help her study.. now she literally turns her back at me and talks to other people (i sit next to her in class), some days she wont even say hello and then out of nowhere shed text me telling me about her personal life like we were close friends.. crazy eh?? Im tired of never being happy.. im starting to lose hope that i will ever be.. i ran from home because i never had any friends because im shy and i dont drink, smoke or party like "normal" people do.. i hate being here all alone and feeling like nothing.. been really depressed lately.. my grades have begun to fall, i csnt remember things, i either sleep too much or cant go to bed like right now.. i cry every single day.. my bf knows whats going on and of course he tries to be supportive, but nothings enough.. i really dont know how much longer i will be here..

2. Øyvind

Øyvind Senior Member

Hi E! I'm sure things are about to get better for you. That town really sucks. Like in Stephen King's IT, there's something wrong with it! But you are getting the FO of it soon! Very soon. I know there's more I could say, sorry. I'm not very good at this.

3. lanasummer

lanasummer Active Member

Hi
    I'm really sorry you feel this way.
    I somewhat know how you feel. I move to California for school about 2 years ago and I feel so alone. I have no friend and feel like I don't belong here. I tried so hard to get people to accept me but no luck. so I give up wanting them to like me. I then started to do things for myself and what makes me happy.
    What helps is trying to do fun new activities once in a while. Try to keep yourself busy. take up a yoga or zumba class at your local gym. Go for a run, change some eating habits and also your sleeping patterning.
    I know those things might sound cheesy or you might heard them before but they really do help.
    I hope this helped & hope everything works out.

lots of love Lana

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.