not sure how much more of this shít i can take

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by rich_uk, Aug 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rich_uk

rich_uk Member

lifes shit, im a loser, so fuckin lonely too, mates either shit on me bhind my back or let me down, world is fuill of pain and misery, cant take much more

yeah i know its another oh im so sad and im gonna kill myself but not really cos i wouldnt be talking about it on here if i was serious but here it is anyway lol

2. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

I'm sorry you are feeling so down right now, if you wanna talk i'm always around. Just drop me a pm kayy :)

3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Rich,
    I know how you feel, people have shit on me all my life. That is why I have closed my self off from others. I found out I suffer from augoiphobia amongst several other problems. I refuse to let any one get close to me. I stay locked in my bedroom avoiding everyone. I live with my sister because I am considered a high risk for suicide.She is my caregiver.
    I have thought about going ahead and just ending it. The only two reasons I am still here is because of my daughter and my grandaughter. She told me if I tried to commit again she would never forgive me! As far as that goes trying is not an option, I will suceed when the time comes!!
    Everyone asks how I can stay couped up and not talk to anyone. I just tell them i talk enough to my therapist and my doctor. I have my computer, TV, stereo, playstation, and my books, and my dog!! That is all I need. After all these years I don't miss it.
    You need to talk to your doctor and therapist if you have one. Between them , meds, and SF you can learn to cope. Stay Safe.. hope to see you around the forum...

4. rich_uk

rich_uk Member

Thanks for your input, I don't have a therapist, and havn't seen the doc yet, but I'm beginning to think I might need to.

5. aki

aki Well-Known Member

Hi, just want to say I know exactly how you feel, I feel so lonely, my friends don't really give a shit about me, it all keeps building up, the whole sadness of everything. I really sorry you feel this way. You should definitely go to your doctor, don't give up, you can get better. I hope things improve for you.

6. SullenGirl187

SullenGirl187 Member

When the human soul feels alienated from the source, it seeks a situation that offers a sense of belonging as in a "tribe". The tribe however stunts growth because it requires conformity. Solitude is the price of greatness.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.