Not sure how to go about my life.

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by siberianhusky6315, Jul 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. siberianhusky6315

siberianhusky6315 Well-Known Member

Hello everyone, I am from BC, Canada and I am not sure how to survive my day-to-day life. Yes, I am feeling suicidal these days especially after a major argument with my dad. I don't know, I hate the fact that he always loves to take it out on me due to his stress at work I think it's not fair that way. I even told about this issue and he just brushed it off as me being stupid.

I am in debt and I recently quit my part-time job. I graduated from highschool last year and now I am still here, doing nothing instead of going to college. I don't see the point of my life since I will fail in anything I do and having no accomplishment what-so-ever. My parents love to remind me how of a stupid and loser kid I am. Of course they are very disappointed in me for not straight to university.

I have lots of fear of going into a new environment, really really afraid of meeting my highschool enemies in college and I am jealous of them, having so many material things that I longed for. I don't want to take the bus because I had terrible experience while taking the bus and it's hard to forget about it. I wish I have my own car to get to school and the fun of having one.

Now that my parents view me as a parasite in the household (actually my dad told me that), I feel very miserable. I am stuck in this endless and vicious cycle. I am also not in good health, I constantly feel tired and my sleeping pattern is messed up beyond redemption. I have some rashes that won't go away on my back and a little on my chest and I am too afraid to check it out. I hate my life and I am really stuck in it. Sometimes I wish I could free my soul by passing out in water and thus drowning myself.

2. reefer madness

reefer madness Account Closed

Why'd you quit your part-time job.

3. siberianhusky6315

siberianhusky6315 Well-Known Member

Because I am tired of serving customers in the food industry. I am not built for that, I hate being harrassed by customers.

4. momeick

momeick Member

My dad told me I was stupid when I was 16. I had straight A's and would've loved for him to notice. You have to stop worrying about what your dad thinks, and start living your own life. What do YOU want? What do you know you're capable of? Go out there and do it, whatever it is. Whatever it takes, do it for yourself. You can do it, and you don't need anyone's approval but your own.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.