Not sure I can make it too much longer...[trigger]

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by thesilence, Mar 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thesilence

thesilence Guest

I haven't cut in like...three months...but the urge gets worse every day...It's not even the urge anymore...I miss it...watching me bleed...but I always feel horrible when I break a long stint...the feeling of starting over in the worst way....I can distract myself for periods of time...but I the end my mind always comes around to it...pushing and wondering and thinking and fantasizing about it would feel and look...I just don't know how much more time I have in me....

Anyone have any ideas?
  2. Charlie<3

Charlie<3 Member

i dont know if this will help but if you like put your arm over a sink and just drop red dye in it and pretend it is blood. i hope this helps. good luck
  3. DeathMiAmore

DeathMiAmore Member

That was good advice. It wouldn't work for me though. I'd know the difference. What I used to do was bind my wrists, where I do cut, that way I couldn't get to them. However, my friend's mom just took everything sharp away from her. Have someone do that for you.
  4. blade

blade Well-Known Member

that feeling gets to me. iwent through that but about a mounth then i got back to where i started cutting again.

try medditating hun it works for me.
  5. thesilence

thesilence Guest

The thing is, I'm very mentally if I really NEED to cut and don't worse things can happen...I did just relapse blows but I've decided to wean myself off two weeks at a time, rather than just going cold turkey.

Thanks everyone, I appreciate it
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.