Not sure I can stay strong anymore

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by minion, Dec 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. minion

minion Well-Known Member

My life has taken a turn for the worse this last year. I had to leave my home a place I loved to go stay with in-laws to help out them financially and then get told I'm a horrible person to live with because I didn't want to be Cinderella all day long.

Then it's a half country move in with another set of in-laws and have to restart over. And on top of that we will be moving in two weeks.

I don't even know where the hell I'll end up and its enough to fracture any last hope I have.
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi sweetie, none of us are perfect, if they want a cinderella, let them hire a main :/ or ask them what did their last slave die of. People who want others to be perfect ''like them'' really get on my wick. This site has been down for the last hour so I am sorry for the late response. I had no control over that but I am here and I am listening. Please feel free to tell us more about what is going on for you, I really feel for you and hope you will not hurt yourself, it is not worth it. Best of luck to you.
  3. LookWithin

LookWithin Member

You've stayed strong and showed tremendously selflessness by helping your in-laws.

Are you dismayed by the moves themselves or something more?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.