Not sure if i have the right..

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by S.A.D., May 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. S.A.D.

S.A.D. Well-Known Member

I had 22 pills here, i have been fighting the urges for about 5 hours and
    I tried, relaxing, distraction, and prelonging, but i have now taken them....

I know they won,t do anything, because they are herbal, but i am so shaken up that i have done it :sad::sad:
    I am so ashamed of myself.

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2008
  2. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Hi there..

Why did you take the pills in the first place, if I can ask? You mention an urge, and that you're ashamed of yourself.. Is this from taking the pills? :hug:

3. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

Be At Ease, Let Us Help You With These Urges, Tell Us What Brought You To This.

Stay Safe

4. S.A.D.

S.A.D. Well-Known Member

Hi Abacus21
    I did it to punish myself, because i feel i am such a bad person, I let things happen to me when i was younger that i could have prevented...I feel ashamed because I have failed by giving into the urges...Sorry if this does,nt make sense...

5. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

You May Think Now That You Could Of Prevented These Things From Happening, You May Think That And Now You Feel Bad About Yourself, Blame Yourself For Something That At The Time You Couldn't Prevent, Its Nothing To Be Ashamed Of, Not Here.

Maybe You Need To Speak To Someone And Get These Feeling Off Your Chest And Maybe You Can See Its Not Your Fault

6. S.A.D.

S.A.D. Well-Known Member

I AM SPEAKING TO A COUNSELLOR AT THE MOMENT, BUT IT,S NOT HELPING WITH THE BLAME....mAYBE THAT,S BECAUSE I AM NOT READY TO FORGIVE MYSELF YET......

7. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

The mind can, at times, definitely be a voliatile place.. You say that you feel like you are a bad person due to events that happened when you were younger, and that you want to punish yourself for them - have you thought about seeing a counsellor or somesuch?

Take care,
    Joe

8. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Do you have a good level of trust built up between you and them? If so, do you feel that perhaps telling the counsellor that it isn't helping with the blame, would be a good idea?

9. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

The Feelings Of Blame, Guilt And Shame Are Natural, As Abacus Said The Mind Is Fickle At Times, But You Need To Find An Avenue To Release Yourself From These Feelings.

10. S.A.D.

S.A.D. Well-Known Member

Abacus21 I Have Quite A Good Relationship With My Counsellor, So I Could Speak To Her...but Where This Is Concerned I Keep It Hidden Because I Can,t Handle The Feelings It Brings With It...when I Was Younger I Did Alot Of Bad Things Because Of These Feelings, I Think It Is Because When Dealing With This The Child In Me Comes Out And She Doe,snt Cope Too Good With The Feelings...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.