Not sure if I should go on anymore

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by livvyg, Dec 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. livvyg

livvyg New Member

Ive been struggling with these feelings for 3 years. I try to please people, I try to be normal and to make people like me, but as someone said to me the other day, I'm not worth knowing. And I think they're right. I feel so down, I don't think I'm even feeling anything anymore. I feel like it's logical to just give up. I'm annoying to everyone anyway, and I just don't want to face all the hate anymore. I don't want to face anything anymore. All this stuff, finding money to live, trying to please my parents but failing, finding even just one person I can be friends with, it just seems too hard. I want to give up. When I sleep, I don't want to wake up. Everyone always has a better time without me, so maybe I should just give them what they want. Why should I even try anymore?
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Who said those words to you hun they are the ones not worth knowing they are very cruel You stay here okay there is not hatred here only kindness and compassion I know it is hard some days but your parents they truly love you You keep talking to us hun and you can pm me anytimes okay You have friends here that care and won't use words to hurt you You are IMPORTANT hun and you do matter okay don't listen to those people who harm you they are the ones not worth listening too. hugs
  3. SarahForgot

SarahForgot Member

I can relate to everything you just said, (unfortunately), if you want to talk to someone, message me. (I'm new here, so is it Private Message?)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.