Not sure if I survived...

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by Digger, Apr 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Digger

Digger Member

I just got released form A&E after 24 hours on a NaCl drip for taking <Mod Edit: ..sam.. Reason: Methods>

I don't know how I feel, I have a ringing in my ears and feel weak...this is the first time I tried. All they did was test my blood a few times and pop me on saline 3 times....

Has anyone else had experience with this? I don't know where to go.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2008
  2. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

did the hospital send you home with any phone numbers or other supports? some places have a crisis team that will come visit you at home, other places will have a community mental health nurse come visit you? you could call them if you are not feeling so good (either physically or mentally).

3. Digger

Digger Member

Hi, Yes they did say they would contact me. I think a psych is going to talk to me later on. I lied and told them I did it by accident to avoid being sectioned.

OD'ing has to be the worst way to go - I just felt sick and that was all - I ought I would die within an hour or two.
    All stupid old me is left with is a weakened body and potential organ failure.

GREAT!

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE! Get help if you want to do this........chances are you wont succeed and you'll just harm your self. When you get over the feeling you'll realise that you may have a cr*pper life ahead of you with body damage etc.
    I suppose that's why people keep trying hey?

STOP! Get help!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.