Not sure if I will make it to the weekend.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by EisNayk, Jul 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EisNayk

EisNayk Well-Known Member

Something inside me feels like this is the end. As if the calm I feel is because I know I have gone far enough I have suffered as much as I am willing to suffer and now it ends. I think I have already resolved myself to death.

2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

Devin - sometimes life is hard and some weeks are harder than others. That is not to say that things can not get better. You do not give yourself near the credit you desrve in may things and you are far harder on yourself than id warranted. Start with this week, make it through this week and be proud of yourself for accomplishing that. Next week find another thing that you can do and get it done- these small successes over time will give you the strength and confidence you need to tackle the big problems.

3. yep

yep Well-Known Member

Resolved yourself to death? OK, can you acknowledge the part of you who wants to be alive, that part that is still here and fight everyday. against yourself. Hey, this is you too. Give this part of you the right to have a voice and a say in your life. Let it speak loudly so you can listen this part more often. It is for your own benefit Eis, after all , no matter how many times you talk about death and ending it all, you are still here and while still here, there is always hope.

4. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

Yes, while we are still here, there is always hope. Hope is there to be discovered hun. Hopefully "Would you like to be re-made?" might strike a chord. I've been in the place you describe and know exactly what it's like, hun. That's why SF is so wonderful for keeping spirits alive and helping where hope is concerned. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.