Not sure if im developing a problem...

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by LetItGo, Jan 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

...dont think I am, but lately ive been missing a lot of meals or eating very little. A lot of it is outright laziness, too lazy to prepare something, but ive also noticed that overall my appetite is getting less and less.

Ive been trying to stay away from eating fast food cause of the fatty meat
    thats used but the problem is that anything quick seems to involve fatty meat products, or chicken, and im kinda sick of chicken. No Subway or anything like that nearby.

A couple people are getting a little worried. I know my mum would freak if she saw me right now lol...

I dunno, im just a lazy bastard when it comes to food.

2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Sends Matt a lasagna and a couple of curries :laugh:
    Eat you :whip:

3. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Occasionally my appetite decreases too. It's recommended that you should have at least something even if it's light to keep your energy levels up as well as other things.

4. poison

poison Well-Known Member

hey MJ, do you remember me? i remember you. :) anyway, we all feel like this from time to time. just grab something very light every now and then and eventually your appetite will return.

5. Vitreledonellidae

Vitreledonellidae Well-Known Member

i think youre eating less because of your girlfriend or ex, dont have a fucking clue what your situation is right now. but in my eyes you kinda get the problems others have, people you were close with. ester harmed herself a lot, you harmed yourself once, i had boulimia, you wanted to throw up, terry got drunk a lot, so did you. I know kirsten is skinny and doesnt eat a lot, so do you. its just something i noticed, and it always worried me, it seemed you only sawt the negative things problems of a person. thats what youre attracted to, negativity, destructing yourself, and that really is a shame. because i know youre much better than this and you can do much better and i think lot of people think the same.

6. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

Ill take the lasagna and curry Terry ;) express freight pls.

I remember u Poison, havent chatted to you for ages.

mmm I cant remember wanting to throw up though, accept when my stomach gets upset which still happens occasionally. My drinking can definately get the better of me if I let it. Right now its pretty good. Kristen is skinny and vegan, she doesnt eat a lot and we dont share meals. There have been some changes the last couple of days which means I should be more proactive in getting my own food together...we have a plan lol, i just dont have the appetite I use to.

7. Vitreledonellidae

Vitreledonellidae Well-Known Member

You havent chatted to anyone for ages.. :rolleyes:

i never forget a thing, but probly its just me, maybe i dreamed it..
    :rolleyes:

Sorry Im just pissed

8. savetoniqht

savetoniqht Well-Known Member

Doesn't sound like anything too serious, but only you can really know that... I'm just getting that from what you said. Best of luck, though. =]

9. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

Scary last night, just a touch over 70 kilos, the lowest i can remember in a long, long time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.