Not sure if I'm going to make it..

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Xistence, Apr 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xistence

Xistence Well-Known Member

I'm so tempted to slice my wrist open right now..

The thing I want more than anything else is to have a best friend...just someone that I'm extremely close to and feels the same way about me.. I just want to be loved.. :sad:

Seems like I can never get that... I'm always going to be secondary... I'm always going to be this ugly.. nothing is ever going to be ok.

Maybe I really should do it.. hell.. one less problem.. :cry:

2. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

:hug: I know exactly how you feel, Xistence, and I know that it's not easy to feel like that, it's not pleasant, at all, and I'm sorry I don't have words that will make it better for you, but my PM box is open if you want to talk. :hug:

3. weegee

weegee Active Member

where do you live. if by chance you live near london you can come over for a drink or two. if not maybe someone else here can meet up with you.

im gonna pm you my msn when iv finished writing this sentence.

also the biggest probelm with making freinds is shyness i know how it can be but if you want freinds you need to speak to people. luckily you just did that :biggrin:

4. LilDarling

LilDarling Member

I know that feeling. Like you're alone...
    But you're not alone. Everyone here cares about you :hug:
    PM me any time

5. Xistence

Xistence Well-Known Member

I only bother people... I'm not worth tears.. I'm not worth anything.

Maybe I should go ahead.. nobody would care..

I've never really mattered :sad:

6. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

You haven't bothered anyone from what I can tell, and people would most definitely care, no matter what you think. :hug: Offer still stands.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.