Not sure if I'm ready...

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by sadhart, Sep 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sadhart

sadhart Well-Known Member

I have mentioned on here before how five years ago, I experienced a very painful rejection that made me question myself in a lot of ways. Well, I have sort of kind of met someone and part of me would like to talk to her, but I just don't want to do so because I can get hurt again. I don't know why I'm writing this or what to expect, but I just am so frustrated with my life ad the conflict of wanting/not wanting to deal with the idea of love.

2. W Miller

W Miller Well-Known Member

Don't ever second guess yourself about writing, here.

Get it - more than you could know.

Same fears about rejection. Its just stings like salt in a wound. I want to meet somebody so bad, but those same fears prevent me from following through. We'll never find a chance at love/friendship, if we don't lay our hearts on the line.

My advice GO FOR IT!

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I know a lot of people say what is meant to happen will and I believe that, you need to try and increase your confidence and self esteem. Yeah, don't worry about posting here, that is what we're here for. I want to get married one day that's my dream, I have turned down dates due to anxiety sometimes it's hard to tell if someone is really interested in you or just want a one night stand, sad but true. I'm gonna wait it out,work on myself then try and meet someone nice. I feel I won't be happy with someone else if I am unhappy with myself.

Good luck to you and keep us updated. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.