not sure if this is the place

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by edd, Jun 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. edd

edd New Member

I cant say i am completely sure why I am here, i have thought over in my mind many different scenerios to how i feel right now and i know i need to leave this place this earth. I just wanted to come on here to say that for a lot of you i hope there is a reason to go on and that i hope no one ever anywhere has to hurt! My plan is sound and painless so to all you strangers out here who are hurting please get help before you have to make the decission i am making tonight!

peace and love to all

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi edd please call crisis line for help there is no need to do this. You just want the pain gone and the crisis line will help you talk with you until the pain lessens. I am here too just talk it through with me. I have the same feelings and am trying to hold on too. please talk to me maybe keep each other from doing something that is not want we want at all

3. edd

edd New Member

i did call a local crisis line this evening and was basicly given a public service advertisment i took that as a sign myself that not even strangers care how i feel. i know this is just another drama filled pay attention to me thing but to me it isnt its to late for me i just want to send my prayers out to others who may be saved

4. total eclipse

I know iam glad you came to talk to me. I just wish this pain would go away just like you do are you seeing a therapist

5. edd

edd New Member

no therapist

6. transparent

transparent Well-Known Member

i have called them too edd and i aways get that message.
    pisses me slap off!!
    yeah i agree...not even strangers care about me either

7. shades

shades Staff Alumni

Hi edd; welcome to SF.

I came to this forum looking for methods several months ago. I found instead a group of caring, intelligent people who share my pain in one way or another. I hope you will stay for awhile and see what this forum has to offer.

Peace!

8. total eclipse

sometimes crisis line people are not too supportive but most are I am sorry you got the response you got. I think you to great strength to call as i find it hard to do that. I come here to get support so i don't do what you say your going to do. Please just stay here with me I care and i hate this pain.

9. total eclipse

There are alot of people here to talk to I am new here but already know people care and are supportive.

10. edd

edd New Member

that is truly wonderful, and it makes me happy to know that not everyone is beyond help

i however feel that i have tried to get support and talk and all that jazz but really i am feeling probably worse

11. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Hi Edd and welcome to the forum. Give yourself time to get to know a few people here and you will find people who care. Commiting is something you can't come back from. Give yourself the chance before doing anything final. I know when I joined I was really desperate. Now I still struggle with some things and still have bad days but I'm still here. Without SF I don't think I would be. The fact that you have posted here is a cry for help. Give us time to give you that help and support. Best wishes.

12. total eclipse

Hi edd was hoping to hear back from you. I am still here let us know how you are okay we care

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.