Not sure what I am doing here...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Rai02, Aug 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rai02

Rai02 Active Member

I stumbled across this website when I was searching on Google for help for suicidal thoughts. I have no idea if this is worth my time or not, but I have contemplated killing myself for several hours now...
  2. Jelly

Jelly Well-Known Member

Very sorry to hear how you are feeling. If you give us a chance I promise we will try our best to offer you our compassion. Please know I am around any time you need to talk, via msn.

Take care, I am so proud of you for posting here and being alive.
  3. cutiepie132

cutiepie132 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry to here that you are feeling that way too. Talk to us and tell us what's causing you to feel that way, and just maybe, we can help.. If you need a shoulder to cry on, we'd be more than happy to give you one. Maybe someone can offer some advice that would be helpful in changing your situation. Give you some ways to cope with this. I hope your doing okay today, and I hope you come back and talk to us.
  4. nowlost

nowlost Member

Same. I've just found this place too and I don't know it's value but apparently, from what I've read, it's one of the 'easiest' places to talk about what's bothering us.

Since all of our posts etc. have to be looked over first, it's unlikely any help is going to be quickly forthcoming.

I'm game for a chat if you'd like to.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.