Not sure what I'm looking for

neverfadeaway

Okay. I'm 26. Working. Studying. Unmarried.
Trying to do what's right. I take antidepressants. I visit my therapist once a month.
I was suicidal around 2 years back. I used to cry a lot. Used to do nothing productive.
Therapy helped me. Got me back on track. I became normal again.
Still, there's some incompleteness inside of me. Something is not quite right about me. I feel like I don't belong anywhere. I feel like nobody will understand me. Why this feeling ?
I had a beautiful relationship that I messed up somehow. I didn't have guts to admit how much I loved her.
I am afraid. Terrified. I run away from situations.
Somewhere along the way, I've lost myself. Still searching for real me. The truth.
Not sure if you can understand me. But empathy would be appreciated.

Sassy Cat

SF hugger
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Hugs hun it’s never too late to try and get someone back. But if that doesn’t work you can find someone else it just might take some time you never know when something wonderful is going to happen.

Striking

Great that therapy has worked in some respects for you. Yes I understand what you are experiencing. Since you feel this way, what can you do about it? What changes do you feel you can make to address these issues?

Innocent Forever

🐒🥜🍌
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Sending hugs....
Yeah I can relate.
I feel empty, incomplete all the time.
Although I think no external person can fill that until I do myself.
You can do it... you're worth it.

Ineluki

The Storm King
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
I relate to those feelings Mandar. I feel like I took a wrong turn or slid into a parallel universe. Everything just seems wrong all the time, not morally, but wrong like when I caught something out of place in the corner of my eye and now I am constantly trying to figure out what it is exactly.

Woowoo

SF Artist
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I am sorry that you feel this way mandar. I really do understand and know how difficult it is because I feel that way too.

I'm 42. Working. Was studying until recently. Not married. No children.

I had a breakdown last year. Therapy and anti - depressants helped but I still feel alone. I don't know where I went wrong in life. I think I must be unlovable.

I hope meditation works for you and you find the real you.

Hugs

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00