Not sure what to do anymore

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by daisyhope, Dec 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. daisyhope

daisyhope Active Member

This is more so OD/Si rather than suicde but apparently its a pretty risky game.

I didnt go to group thoday cos i was sleeping :/ and not just cos i could. Anyway support person form group rang me and and said to talk to her if i nneded to cos i wont go and talk to psych people at hosp. So at like 3:25 i went to CDP and asked to see her, she was in staff meeting and i really should have jsut left i nearly did but figured that id have to talk to her tomorrow if i left. Anyway so i told her i wasnt doing all that well, feeling unsafe ect.. she said to talk to pDN and called to see if she was at offfice... PDN wasnt, so support lady said to try and cal back in 10 mins and that she would catch up with me after staff meeting. I didnt call PDN back and jsut left/ Now my phones off and im at uni libary knowing that if/when i go home i will do something. I tried asking for help and obviously it was stupid so theres not much left to do. I have recently started DBT skills so will try use some of them but ive only up to page 16 in the first chapter.

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

So glad you posted here, and so sorry you are feeling so awful..please try to call her tomorrow and go into chat if you need support

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.