Not sure what to do right now or where to go

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by jell, Sep 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jell

jell Well-Known Member

Im sitting in my lounge with my 13 year old sitting on the other sofa i feel incredibly suicidal and i want it to go how can i put my children through it. I have the tools and its hard to resist but i don't want my children to hurt I'm screwed!!!!!!

2. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

No life is precious. Please throw the tools away and just hope you are ok. You are important and do not think anything else.

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hey Jell, please do not do anything to harm yourself. Why not do something to make you feel better, like doing something fun with your 13 year old, maybe go for something to eat, to the cinema, or bowling! Life is very precious and depression is very treatable! :hug:

4. scaryforest

scaryforest Banned Member

what petal says. and spend quality time with your child. strengthening the bond should lift you up somewhat,
    are you getting any professional help or treatment?

5. jell

jell Well-Known Member

i have tried to give him time but have no money to take him out watching dvds etc trying to hold on i know he would be sad

6. Dreamland

Dreamland Well-Known Member

Are you or your son inclined toward video games? If you have more than one computer, I bet you two could bond over a free online MMORPG--there's one called Maplestory that is pretty easy and fun (not as intense as things like World of Warcraft). I bet he would find it cool to play with a parent.

7. Dreamland

Dreamland Well-Known Member

Alternately, do you have any talents/hobbies that you do individually? Like art or music or writing? I'm sure we'd all love to see your work, and it could be some "creative self-therapy." I know it always helps me.

8. jell

jell Well-Known Member

loom bands he is in to and yes i will get that game, he plays mind craft so the one you suggested could be better thank you al

9. sadcat

sadcat Well-Known Member

Children do not really require money or spending on things or buying them anything at all.

Children just want you to bethere with them and to tell them that you Love them , and perhaps to even go outside and go for a little walk with them . That will thrill them more than anything you could buy them. And if you want to put a smile on their face - all you need to do is give them a big gentle hug to show them just how much you Love them.

Hugs and snuggles extended from me to you
    For in the end analysis - a hug is better than Gold

Sadcat

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.