not sure what to do

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by sickdoll, Mar 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sickdoll

sickdoll New Member

new baby here, and I'm very sorry in advance if this isn't the right place to post. I am waiting for medical and can't get to therapy right this second. afraid that my "stalker" might be manifesting more realistically. as long as I can remember there's been a man waiting to kill me in every empty room dark space or outside every door. diagnosed with anxiety and depression but he's invading my thoughts an d I see myself dying everywhere. I don't know what to do ??? im tired of feeling like I'm dead inside , tired of being followed
  2. Dewonderland

Dewonderland Well-Known Member

Usually the best to fight a fear is to face it.
    It's quite efficient.
    But I am not a doctor and this is from medical area.
    You probably need to get help to lower your anxiety and help from a proper doctor to not get yourself stuck by fear that you probably realise are not rational.

All I can do is wish you to get better.
    Don't give up and believe in yourself not in your fear.
  3. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

The link in my sig. may have some useful info. Therapy and medical treatments may help eventually, so maybe it would help to look forward to these working.

Acupucture might help, but this can be expensive. If you try this, you might want to visit a student clinic.

I have some thoughts on how you might overcome this in terms of your thought process, but the therapist will probably offer techniques that work as well or perhaps better.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.