not sure what to do.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Dyno, Jul 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dyno

Dyno Member

im in a real jam, i havent felt this bad in quite some time, once me and and my ex broke up i really started to feel better but now the aloneness is setting in its been 7 months and havent found anyone who makes me feel happy anymore, the only real thing keeping me around is the fact that i've built up so much debt in those 7 months with buying a new 30,000 car and around 15,000 in credit card debts, but i have been reading it seems that all my assests will be sold off to pay all those debts off so now im really warming up to the idea. Everyone time i go and try to talk to a doctor about feeling depressed i just cant seem to tell him so i just tell him some other bullshit story to get outi just dont know what to do anymore all the time i just look up at the rafters in my place and think what a good feeling it'll be to hang from there.

2. nedflanders

nedflanders Well-Known Member

Wow, that's a new one. You're a creditor's dream.

3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I can relate to ex's and money. Mine ripped me off for $18,000. Thats when I decided that I wasn't going to give anyone else that oppurtunity. I was always a isolationist so it was easy enough for me to switch over to that.
    I wish you well!!:chopper:

4. Dyno

Dyno Member

its not the creditors im worried about its puting my parents in even more debt cuase i was stupid and did something stupid, i just odnt know what to do so many easy options and a few hard ones.

5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

You are right about one thing. If you commit then your parents will have to take on your debts. And funeral costs plus a burial spot. You have someone that cares what happens to you. It is obvious that you care what they think. Have you tried to sit down with them and talk about your being sick? I sat down with my dad and we worked out our differences. He said he doesn't understand depression, but he would support me know matter what is happening to me due to depression. I have said it before they grew up under a whole set of rules that aren't applied today. Take Care...:chopper:...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.