Not sure what to do

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by toths06, Oct 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. toths06

toths06 Member

i hate my life i get bullied at school and beat up i have been in hospital 4 times from f***ing school and i just want to end it. however i dont really want to kill myself but i have afew times been as close as almost doing it. I dont know how i could tell my parents i fell suicidal and i have no friends i could tell or no teachers as no body likes me please can i have some help.

2. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

Remember that you said "I don't really want to kill myself."
    This website helped me a lot, not so much with bullying but they have a lot of stories, links about bullying.

Also know that you are not alone. There is a whole section on this forum for bullying. A lot of other people here have been bullied and are going through or have went through and overcame what you are going through. I see this is your first post and I hope you can stick around and make some friends here :hug:
  3. toths06

toths06 Member

ok thanks i know im not alone but sometimes i just wnat it to be over.
    Yes i would love to make friends here

thanks alot
  4. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Hi toths. I'm a teacher and you really should tell a teacher or the vice principal if someone is hurting you physically so that they can take action against him.
  5. jamie20m

jamie20m Well-Known Member

One day you will leave school and have a wonderful life.
  6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

There has got to be someone you can trust in telling what is happeneing to you. What about your school counselor? You should not have to go through school being afraid
  7. toths06

toths06 Member

i have told sevral people and nothing hapens there just told not to do it again
  8. titanic

titanic Well-Known Member

Sending you (((hugs)))

Do your parents know about the bullying?
  9. toths06

toths06 Member

thanks titanic i have told my parents about the bullying but not about the suicide bits yet.

Thanks All the rest of you too.
  10. Theory

Theory Well-Known Member

Well heres another way. Police.
    Teachers aint helping you, parents can't and principal takes no really true action. Call the police ( do not call from the emergency lines please, cause in a way it ain't an emergency) explain to them what is going on. Please be calm and polite with them!

If you are scared, change school. Get into a smaller one ! French schools are good also. because in an english area a french school usually has less people and it's more comfortable and nice to be in. Problem is, basic french speaking is required...

Sorry for your situation wish i could help you more... :sad: :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.