Not Sure What To Do

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by ansdr, Sep 21, 2009.

1. ansdr

ansdr Well-Known Member

not sure what to do. I have lost everything, any little meaning or goodness about life i don't even care about it. I just don't think i can recover. I just don't have any way to end it. I'm trying to think of some, i just need all this pain to go away. I spent my whole life fighting for something that didn't matter in the end. And i was hurt physically and emotionally. And i fought, but it proved life is meaningless. When i find a way to do it i will end it when i'm ready.

2. lost43215

lost43215 Well-Known Member

What have u lost/what life changing event happened? My assumption is that you were dumped by someone... but idk. What happened that changed everything?

3. ansdr

ansdr Well-Known Member

No someone called the cops on me and accused me of harrasment, when the last time i checked they were just fine with talking to me. All i wanted to do was find out what i did wrong to make them mad with me, and i told them i used to be depressed but i was trying to change. And intead of a reply, or instead of even being blocked online, the cops come and talk to my parent. And i told this person everything about myself and they didn't even care. I can't look at myself in the mirror and i'm afraid to go out because i fear i might see her at the store even though i never see her. All of this is just too much. And all of my past friends must think i'm some kind of monster. When i talked to her parents on the phone they said I was "harrasing" her. She never told me any of this and never made it clear she was being "harrased" or wanted me to stop contacting her.

4. ansdr

ansdr Well-Known Member

I shouldn't have used the word mad, they wern't even mad at me. I was trying to work out the reason why they didn't like me. The person told me they didn't know me well enough, very clearly and that was it. So i decided to explain why i had a hard time getting to know them. And before i can think it my mother comes home and tells me the cops have been looking for me. Then she lets it all out. I'm just not really sure what to do. I don't feel like talking to anyone ever again.

5. lost43215

What was she to u, a friend or...? I mean, i dont know the whole situation but I wouldnt worry about her... Id prob just ignore her then and move on... who knows what her problem was, but no sense dwelling on it. And ya, it'll prob take u a while to trust someone again, but just wait longer then b4 u tell someone that when u feel more comfy with them. People do weird things... again, I wouldnt worry too much about it... and im sure your friends dont think your a monster.

6. ansdr

ansdr Well-Known Member

she claimed she was a friend.

7. lost43215

that's just the way it is tho... some ppl backstab or do strange things like that... again, i just wouldnt take it too badly... it was just them...