not sure what to do

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by molsen187, Nov 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. molsen187

molsen187 Member

ok i'm not really thinking about killing myself. that wouldn't solve any problems just create new ones for other people. i do need to figure out how to change my life. i'm 26yrs old. i work 40-60 hrs a week and go to school. every other aspect of my life is a mess. i'm always alone and thats the problem. i have a bunch of people i guess i could call my friends but they are never around when i need them more like i'm around if they need something. girls don't want to date me because i'm too awesome. does anyone else see that as a cop out? i find it hard to believe you would think someone is awesome in everyway but not awesome enough to date cause of the chance something might go wrong. i'm pretty sure that chance is there in every relationship so you'd rather risk it with some asshole that is going to treat you like crap rather than someone who has a good head on their shoulders and knows how to treat people. any advice would be greatly appreciated. no offense but i don't really want to hear how God is always with me and loves me, i'm looking for real world solutions here.
  2. soloboy

soloboy Member

we sound similar except i have absolutely no say its better having mates than no mates at all but tbh me last matse were just wankers and yours may be similar so maybe its not.....being lonely is better than feeling shat on every time you meet up, maybe just about anyway
    end of the day if you dont want to kill yourself then just start doing whatever the freaking hell you want imo because thqats the only way people seem to enjoy themselves in this rathole, without giving a shit about others. nice guys come last once people really find that out its the most depressing thing of all ....and i think there is your proof thqat your right about the god thing, hes never been there your whole life and then people want to use him as an excuse for you to feel better, if hes been there than why has he made it such a barrel of laughs up until this point.....whats that word paradox
    im drunk i think theyre wise words but maybe not...either way gl bud
  3. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

:hug: I don't really have any good advice, just wanted to give you a hug.
  4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

It sounds like you have alot on your plate..Working all those hours and going to school..Maybe Women just think you don't have time to be intimate with them..I would right now concentrate on your studies.. Things won't be like this forever..Once you graduate and get a steady job doing what you like the rest will fall in line..Good Luck!!
  5. molsen187

molsen187 Member

i guess. its not the intimate part because that happens for me once in awhile. its they don't want to be in a realationship because they are scared of not having me in their life at all. thats kind of cop out imo. i'm good for everything but the relationship.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.