not sure what to do

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by snd2k, Nov 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. snd2k

snd2k Member

not feeling good again, I dont know should take myself to A&E ? will they do anything ? I havent hurt myself to point of dying what will they say :sad:

2. oval

oval Well-Known Member

they will see that you need help. its always right to get help when you need it which you do right now. i really dont think they will turn you down just bc its not to the point of dying YET. doing so would be terribly irresponsable of them bc your obviously in an endagered situation. they should have psychiatrist you can talk to in these emergency situations.
    i hope your feeling better soon snd2k :( talk to someone about it. i know how these moments are
    best wishes to you

3. Decode

Decode Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear your feeling like that, if you think you will do something than yes you should probably go down and see if they can give you some support. If your worried they won't do anything just let them know you have intent and they should do something.

4. sudut

sudut Well-Known Member

did you do anything to hurt yourself?

5. DeepEmz

DeepEmz Well-Known Member

If your considering taking yourself to a&e then you should defintely do it.
    Have you hurt yourself in anyway?
    Em x

6. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

i've been to the ER plenty of times. they will have some one there to talk to , a crisis worker or the psych, usually both. they might admit you, or else refer you to other supports. no matter how bad i was feeling i never regretted going once i was feeling better. good luck.

7. snd2k

snd2k Member

got some bad news, tried to OD last night, stopped after 3 pills and went downstairs gave the pills to my brother, felt quite ashamed by this afternoon, ending up on phone to NHS Direct for a while, explained I needed to go to A&E straight away but I havent gone yet :sad:

Im feeling OK at the moment amazingly enough, my worry is It wont last and will need to go A&E for sure this time.

8. Mikeintx

Mikeintx Well-Known Member

You should go, if you are at the point you are taking pills you should seek help :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.