not sure what's goin on

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Slinkybinky, Feb 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Slinkybinky

Slinkybinky Active Member

Not sure if this is the right place for this but here goes...Some days in fact most days at the moment I'm getting really strong suicidal thoughts and feelings. It can happen anywhere I am often driving and get the strong urge to drive into a wall or speed off the road...the reason I don't is that I'm scared it won't work and I'll end up being even more of a burden to everyone.
    Other times when I'm takin my meds at night I am fighting the urge to just take everything then there's the times I cut and wonder just how accurate you have to be to really hit a artery...

2. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

hi slinky, sorry to read about these distressing feelings. you mention meds, are you getting any other support? sometimes meds can have the side effect of making you more suicidal, i certainly felt that way for a short while, but overall i think they have helped me.

it's hard to hit an artery but not impossible; please don't take chances like that.

what other supports do you have, or might be available to you?

c

3. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Hey hun, i don't know what i can say to help because i know words can't magically make your problems disappear but i can plead with you to not harm yourself. People care about you know matter what you think, you know Sam loves you to bits and that will never change and i care about you too. I'm here if you need to talk :hug:

4. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Hey hun,

I am so sorry you are feeling so bad :sad:
    I wish I had a way to make you feel better. Please remember I am here for you any time of the day or night that you need me. Remember the last PM I sent you...please use it hun.
    I love you loads, and like Vikki said, that's never going to change.

Me xoxoxo :hug:

5. Slinkybinky

Slinkybinky Active Member

am already on max dose of my antideppressants and the other ones they wanted to put me on made me fat last time so there's no point them trying those again as I won't take them.
    I am at the stage of thinking if the only person I have to get better for is me then is it worth the effort? Really?

6. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Hun,

Why do you think that the only person you have to live for is yourself? There are others, your mum, dad, sister, Jas, Me, Vikki, Helen, Simon and the kids would all be devestated if anything happened to you...please believe that :sad:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.