1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not sure what's going on.

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Aphorism, Aug 14, 2012.

1. Aphorism

Aphorism Well-Known Member

I just need these two weeks to pass by quickly. And then I'll be in my senior year. But I've been anxious, just holed up in my house. I tried to hang out with friends: failed. Trying to date someone: failed. Trying to get a job: failed and got molested. Hahaha, this has been one of the worst summers. I wish I had more exciting experiences to report to everyone when I return to my new school. Moving sucks. This is the second time I've had to readjust, and I evidently can't handle it very well.

I know, realistically, logically, that I'll survive. This wasn't a big deal. But for now, I'm sitting in my house, unproductive, and restless without any friends. Fuck.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

oh hun I am so sorry that happened to you. What is going on is that you are hitting bottom you are depressed and you need some help professionally to pull out of that depression
    I am glad you came here and let go of some of the darkness in writing but i do hope you can talk to a councilor at your school a doc someone ok

3. Aphorism

Aphorism Well-Known Member

Thank you so much for your concern and reply! I'm actually in regular therapy sessions, and have an appointment tomorrow. She helps, but I have a hard time being totally honest about the extent of my distress.