Not sure whats happening

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnnyc

Today has been a odd day, I wake up feeling horrible, drive to work then excited because it is raining, not just raining, raining hard. I get to work, rain has stopped, feeling very angry, which quickley turns to suicidal thoughts. These thoughts countinue for atleast 5 hours. Then outta nowhere I am happy, then 30 min. later very angry. This happened all day, still is happening now, I do not like it, either one emotion or none in my book. I have never experienced this before, I want it to stop, What is it? If no anwser I understand.

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
i would talk to your doctor could be many reasons could be medical thyroid hormones Talk to your doctor okay let him know whats happening get some test run if not medical then get help for the mood swings okay take care.

WildCherry

Owner Emeritus
I agree with Violet, I think talking to a doctor is a good idea. I know it's possible for emotions to change rapidly, that it just happens sometimes without a real reason, but it'd be better to get a professional opinion.

WildCherry

Owner Emeritus
I hope it stops too, but if it doesn't, maybe you could write down when your emotions switch, how you feel and what was going on around you at the time. There might be something that's triggering it.

kote

Account Closed
I hope it stops too, but if it doesn't, maybe you could write down when your emotions switch, how you feel and what was going on around you at the time. There might be something that's triggering it.
i think thats good advice.

when i went through my nervous breakdown i did this and i read back now in amazement at the pain and emotions i suffered.

goodluck and i hope you can find some peace, i have flashes of excitement and hyperactivity and then crash and stay in bed for days. its nice when the fun parts last but its hell on the bad parts. im on mood stabalizers which really help. no more rollarcoaster rides well not the big ones anyway.
please relax and enjoy your weekend and take care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00