Not Sure Whats Wrong

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by sarah12345, Jun 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sarah12345

sarah12345 New Member

I feel constantly depressed but for no reason, nothing too bad has happened but i just dont want to be here anymore. I've got a friend who one day is really amazing and the next day just totally blanks me, its so fustrating but i just cant seem to break away from them. My friends think im joking about it all and they never understand, sometimes i just want to end it all just to prove a point!
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi Sarah, Welcome so glad you found us...what point will you prove and what is the point when you would not be here to see it??? People not understanding what you are going through is something many of us can relate to...people who care about us do not want us to suffer and therefore, minimalize what we are going through...have you spoken to anyone about how you are feeling? You deserve to feel better, and maybe your doctor can make some suggestions...big hugs, J
  3. sarah12345

sarah12345 New Member

I havnt spoken to anyone, i know nobody will take me seriously.
    i have absolutly no goals in life and dont really want to do anything, everyday i just get up and go through life but make no difference and nothing makes me happy.
    I just dont no what to do
  4. reefer madness

reefer madness Account Closed

Go see a doctor. Medication might help you feel better.
  5. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

You can't know that noone will take you seriously until you try it. Try ringing a hotline or seeing a doctor, you just don't know whether it'll help til you try it. :hug:
  6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hello sarah and welcome to the forum.

What makes you think that no one will take you seriously? Maybe you could benefit from therapy? You really need to tell someone how you are feeling. You should see your doctor,they may prescribe you medication for your depression and refer you to a counsellor. I hope you feel better soon hun, keep fighting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.