Not sure where I should post this

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by LostInMyDaydreams, Nov 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LostInMyDaydreams

LostInMyDaydreams Well-Known Member

I've been suffering with lots of stomach aches lately, not sure if I posted this up before. It's been happening for the last few days again and here I thought they completely went away. Last week I got a scan done on my stomach and on Friday I'll go there and see what's going on with my stomach. I'll be honest; I'm very nervous and scared about what's wrong with me. There's times where I'm scared to eat cause of the bloating feeling I get, my back starts hurting too and I can't even sleep due to the pain and discomfort. Found myself waking up last night and it was hard to move even. This has been happening for so many months now and I just want this problem to go away. Can't even enjoy life at the moment cause of the discomfort in my stomach. Lately I've been laying down and resting cause of how horrible I feel. Not sure if I have to get my gallbladder removed or not, I hope it's not the case.... but than again I just want this pain to stop and it won't..... and at the same time this going on, I feel sad, lonely, unwanted, miserable and depressed. :blue:

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I hope the ultrasound finds the cause hun could be many reasons why your stomach is in pain so try not to worry ok Let us know how the results go so we can support you hugs

3. Downpour

Downpour Well-Known Member

I hope everything works out ok for you. I was having severe pain in my upper abdomen and lower chest (kind of like heart burn) a little while ago. After some misdiagnosis, I ended up having my gallbladder removed. I haven't had the pain since. The pain of the gallbladder was worse than the pain of recovering from surgery. Good luck!

4. LostInMyDaydreams

LostInMyDaydreams Well-Known Member

Thanks, I still haven't had them removed yet and I found out from the doctor that I do in fave gallstones. Not sure when the surgery will be, but I hope it'll be soon. This past week has been horrible and I can't even enjoy anime or do anything that I enjoy due to the pain. Most of the time I'm laying in bed and trying to get plenty of rest. The only thing that distracts me from the pain is listening to music and posting on forums. Thanks for replying and being here for me. Cause I feel so miserable right now. :sick:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.