Not sure where to put this

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Sad_Rabbit, May 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sad_Rabbit

Sad_Rabbit Well-Known Member

I've been on meds for a year and things are going ok. I don't expect to be happy, so "ok" is a good thing because it's been...well...really bad. I don't want to kill myself. I mean, the urge isn't there anymore. I think about it, but it's different because I don't want to act upon what I think.

I've lost a couple of friend from the SF. One died in a traffic accident. One left and I just don't hear from her any longer. I think about people who were here 4 years ago when I found this place and I wonder where they are. I wonder how they are. I hope they are alive and ok too, but I suppose I'll never know. These people I meet on SF come and go. So many are so young and transient. Maybe this place is like an oasis and people stop by to recharge/refuel and move on. For me, I've become attached to a few people even though I don't post very often. Even though I don't share personal information. Even though I can't keep people's real names and their SF names straight in my head. Still, I've become attached to some.

It bothers me that so many here are children....no offense...but below 21 years old. So many adults should be kind and caring towards the young but they are so mean. Don't they understand that they're hurting these children and these children will eventually grow up...if they're lucky...to be adults who carry this weight? I don't understand why people are so mean. I wasn't sure where to put this, so I put it here. Rabbit

2. MeAndYou

MeAndYou Well-Known Member

I like this post...

I agree..some come here to recharge and then go back out into the real world. Others seek a home here and even others dont know why they are here. I guess we're all of those at some point in time....

I personally seem to have fits of suicideforum...i come here every day for a few weeks and then stop coming often for a few weeks....i dont know what to do with my life or where its going but so far ive been too chicken or too content to do anything about it (suicide or not) so i remain...

PM me anytime for some chit chat :)

And i love rabbitS!!!! :)

http://www.quedat.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/angora_rabbit.jpg

ITS SO FLUFFY!!! it makes me happy! I think if it was mine i wuold name it "pom pom"

Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2009
  3. Sad_Rabbit

Sad_Rabbit Well-Known Member

Thanks for the rely, although I didn't expect anyone to do that.

I stopped taking my meds. It's been a few days. Wow, what a difference. I mean, all the thoughts and urges have returned with a vengence. Why did I do it? Because I'm stupid. Because I wanted to see if there was a difference. Because I had hoped I could be "normal" without meds.

Ok, so I know now that I'm not normal. I'm between a rock and a hard place. I want to leave and the urge is overwhelming. I figure I have to endure just a couple more hours before I pass out. In my lucid moments, I removed anything and everything that would make it easy for me to leave. I'm stupid on so many levels. The one who I can talk to is gone and I have no one. It's ok. It was my fault anyway. I messed up.

4. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I was wondering if talking to your PDoc about different meds might be indicated...ones where you feel more yourself on them...and about your point that there are members who are younger...I am constantly monitoring SF from this perspective because I think we have a responsiblity to be more protective...thanks, J

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.